Don’t miss this opportunity to own a beautiful tract of land located on E. Floancher Rd. in the highly sought after Zachary School District. (This property is outside of city limits.) Development of this land has many possibilities, including but not limited to, subdividing, livestock, or building your dream home on this estate size tract. There are many mature trees that could possibly be used for timber. Approximately 88% of the land is wooded (approx. 14 acres) and the remaining 12% (2 acres) has been cleared. This land has had a previous oil lease for the past 3 years with a major oil company generating substantial monthly income for the seller. Seller will not reserve mineral rights. Land can be purchased as a whole 16.49 acres or half 8.247 acres. Property is not in CITY LIMITS. A survey has been attached to the listing. Measurements are deemed reliable but are not warranted by the broker, listing brokerage, listing agent, or sellers. Buyers with an accepted purchase agreement may have a survey completed at their own expense. Call listing agent for more details if needed.
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.
Listing information provided courtesy of the Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 27th March, 2023 4:27 PM (UTC)
Attribution contact: 225-431-3030 | 225-405-9363
Listing Agent: Tammy Haney
Listing Office: SMRG Real Estate